Saturday, August 23, 2008

Life.


Life is in your hands.Don't give up dude!


The Me Hidden Within© By Michael A. SaundersThis season is the time for happiness and cheer,But look through my eyes and you will see a tear.The words that I speak are never to be heard,And all I want from you is your promising word.No one ever listens to a word that I say,All I need is for someone to point me into the traveling way.Having no one to talk to makes the anger build within,So I think hard and loud knowing I need to raise my chin.I fight with myself all the time,Wanting to do something but knowing it's a crime.I just want all this anger within me to just come out,I have this huge urge just to shout.I just want to release the real me from being hidden within,Sometimes I think all the things I do are a sin.Please help release the me hidden within.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

post u comment please